Monday, April 18, 2011

the first day of school for second year

WA.Time really flies. So today is the first day of school for my second year in rp. I woke up earlier in the morning, I feel excited to meet my new classmates and the new facilitators for the module today.  After the lesson of the day, i just realized that now is the moment to push my effort to learn the java programming so that I am able to do well for my ut . Even though this module is all kind of individual work,  includes quiz , worksheet , and problem's solution. I still feel quite happy with it. I will think that the reason was because I did not need to depend on my teammates and I can solve the problem by myself so that I would be able to learning the whole process in this module.  I freaking like the faciliator for this module! he quite friendly and he was really awesome.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment